We’re looking for highly-skilled craftsman who can "do it all" while taking excellent care of our customers. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll receive when joining the Mr. Handyman team.
- Company-supplied van with gas card
- Paid holidays
- Direct deposit pay
- Paid time off
- A back office that fills your schedule
- An office team that answers all calls and helps you take care of the customers
- Your own iPad and technology support
Your Responsibilities as a Tile Installer
- Making Recommendations and Managing Expectations with Customers - You’ll communicate with customers to help them understand what they need to have done and manage expectations about the scope of work and costs.
- Create Life-Long Customers - Deliver a great experience that wows life-long repeat customers. You will follow the Mr. Handyman Way - a repeatable process that makes it easy to wow the customer every time.
To Succeed in this Role
- You’ll need to self-manage as you’ll be alone often.
- You’ll need to have the necessary tools, including the ability to use technology.
- You’ll need to speak with customers and provide excellent customer service while asking for reviews and collecting payments.
- You’ll need to wear proper PPE
These are the minimum requirements to be considered for this position.
- Live within the area
- Have 5+ years’ experience as a paid tile installer
- Own your own tools
- Be insurable for driving our vehicle
- Complete a background and driving record check
- Able to lift 50 pounds independently
- Able to safely work at heights and work overheard for extended periods of time
- Professional appearance and maintenance of company-provided vehicle
Benefits & Pay
The pay range for this position is $24.00 to $30.00 per hour and is dependent on your experience as a professional tile installer as well as your experience with other home repair and maintenance projects such as carpentry, electrical, plumbing, and drywall.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Savings Plan
Should you meet the requirements for the position, our system will schedule you for an interview immediately.
You are applying to work for a franchise owner of Mr. Handyman, not Mr. Handyman SPV LLC or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchise owner will be your only employer. Franchise owners are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchise owners. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed.