Mr. Handyman is a Licensed GC with a great reputation
and extensive customer list. Our office and technical staff work as a
team to deliver a very consistent and top - tier customer experience to
everyone we serve. Check us out online and you’ll find we have a great
reputation, which keeps us (and you) working and receiving above market
We're looking for an experienced, motivated, and organized professional that can
work directly with customers to successfully start and complete our current
projects and open doors to future projects. Our team works from 8 am - 5
pm, Monday through Friday.
We hire seasoned and articulate professionals and treat them as such. Our team consists
of highly skilled and motivated experts, servicing both residential and commercial properties. The
homes/businesses you visit in a given week are all pre-qualified projects.
Specific Responsibilities, Job Requirements, and what you can expect from our
- Learn, adopt, and utilize "our way" to deliver a great customer experience.
- Complete small - to - large home / commercial improvement projects.
- Our motto is: 'On Time - Done Right' and our customers expect a very high level of workmanship and care.
- Strong ‘multi-skilled’ background desired. Must have/own a full scope of ‘day to day’ tools of the trade.
- Communicate with customers about scope of work and cost, and manage expectations as the work proceeds.
- Leave customers thrilled with your current work, and write estimates for future work while in the home/business.
- Become part of a great team of respectful and well-paid professionals.
Benefits: Very Competitive Pay, Uniforms, Company Vehicle, Gas Card, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: PDX_MHSNMIAI_4488DC24-4D01-453B-A21D-2C2AA4179E1B_22070377