Are you ready to join a team that lets you focus on what you do best - being a highly skilled craftsman able to meet your customers’ needs - while we fill your schedule, handle customer calls and provide you with a van?
At Mr. Handyman of Avon, Brownsburg and Plainfield, you’ll get a career you can be proud of, and our commitment to support you with industry-leading software and business systems along with leaders and co-workers able to help you excel. Our owner is an experienced craftsman himself who is committed to helping you succeed by sharing his knowledge and skills. Your long term growth and success is our highest goal.
We’re growing rapidly and intend to hire only the best to provide the exceptional service, quality work, and the "Done Right Promise" Mr. Handyman has built its reputation on.
Why you’ll want to join our team:
Outstanding benefits, including:
- Company-supplied van with gas card
- A back office that takes care of filling your schedule
- An office team that helps you take care of your customers and their calls
- Flexible hours so you can take care of life’s important events
- Your own iPad and technology support for using our state-of-the-art internal system, ServiceTitan
- Competitive pay ranging from $25-35 per hour plus bonus opportunities
- Company IRA match
Your Responsibilities as a Handyman Professional
* Complete Maintenance & Repairs - You’ll take care of small to medium maintenance and repairs for home and commercial projects. The projects can range from two hours to two days.
* Make Recommendations and Manage Customer Expectations - You’ll help customers understand the scope of the work, its costs and what it takes to finish the project.
* Create Life-Long Customers - You’ll deliver a great experience, using Mr. Handyman Way’s repeatable process to wow the
customer every time.
To Succeed in this Role
* You need to manage your own projects as you’ll often work alone.
* You need to provide excellent customer service while asking for reviews, collecting payments and ensuring the property is left in good shape.
* You need to have the necessary handyman skills, including the ability to use technology, to tackle a variety of projects.
* You need to document the job while following our process, aligning yourself with our culture, vision and expectations.
This is a great opportunity for talented craftsmen who love to work independently but with quality support!
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: PDX_MHOABAP_C5C8402B-6F95-4E33-B657-42C722B32670_22055707