Benefits and Pay
Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll receive when joining the Mr. Handyman team.
* Competitive pay $1000 - $1500 per week
* Company-supplied van with gas card
* Office that takes care of filling your schedule
* Flexible Hours
* iPad and technology support for using our state-of-the-art internal system, ServiceTitan
* Bonus opportunities
* Paid holiday's
* Health insurance options
* Uniforms provided
Mr. Handyman is known for exceptional service, quality work, and our "Done Right Promise." We stand behind this commitment because we only hire the best and work hard to take care of all our team members.
Your Responsibilities as a Handyman Professional
* Completing Maintenance & Repairs - You’ll be completing small to medium maintenance and repairs for home and commercial projects. The project length can range from two hours to two days.
* Making Recommendations and Managing Expectations with Customers - You’ll communicate with customers to help them understand what they need to have done and manage expectations about the scope of work and costs.
* Create Life-Long Customers - Deliver a great experience that wows life-long repeat customers. You will follow the Mr. Handyman Way - a repeatable process that makes it easy to wow the customer every time.
These are the minimum requirements to be considered for this position.
* Live within the service area
* Have 10+ years’ experience as a paid handyman
* Own your own tools
* Be insurable for driving our vehicle
* Complete a background and driving record check
* Able to lift 50 pounds independently
* Able to safely work at heights and work overheard for extended periods of time
* Professional appearance and maintenance of company-provided vehicle
* You’ll need to self-manage as you’ll be alone often.
* You’ll need to speak with customers and provide excellent customer service while asking for reviews and collecting payments.
* You’ll need to have the necessary tools, including the ability to use technology.
* You'll need to document the job while following our process, the Mr. Handyman Way.
* You’ll need to wear proper PPE as well as booties to protect our customer’s home.
As an experienced Handyman, you have strong skills in at least three (3) of the following:
* Carpentry work
* Bathroom improvements
* Kitchen improvements
* Painting, both inside and out
* Drywall work, minor and major repairs
* General plumbing and electrical, where allowed by law
* Floor installation and refurbishing
* Familiar with building codes