Inside Sales Professional
Are you ready to join a team that provides excellent service and value to our customers and our team members? At Mr. Handyman we’re growing our team so we can continue to be one of the most well-respected home repair and maintenance companies in the country. We’re looking for a friendly and outgoing office professional for our fast-paced office environment.
Mr. Handyman is known for exceptional service, quality work, and our "Done Right Promise." We stand behind this commitment because we only hire the best and work hard to take care of all our team members.
When you join the Mr. Handyman team, you get so much more than a job you get a career you can be proud of, and the support of industry-leading software and business systems.
Why You’ll Want to Join Our Team
Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll receive when joining the Mr. Handyman team.
- Competitive pay
- Advancement and growth opportunities
- Work with a team of Service and Office Professionals that deliver an amazing customer experience every day
- The pride that comes with applying your skills in a challenging and varied work environment
- The opportunity to wow customers with a best-in-class customer experience and solutions
- Flexibility with hours so you can take care of life’s important events
- And so much more
Your Responsibilities as an Inside Sales Professional
- Lead Management and Scheduling - You will be responsible for inbound and outbound customer communications while engaging with new and existing customers to move forward with their projects.
- Making Recommendations and Managing Expectations with Customers - You’ll communicate with customers to guide them through their projects and assist with managing their expectations.
- Create Life-Long Clients - Deliver a great experience that wows every client. You will follow the Mr. Handyman Way - a repeatable process that makes it easy to impress the client every time.
- Time Management - Prioritize a variety of task to complete client's projects.
How We’ll Measure Performance
Here are some of the ways that we’ll measure your performance in the role.
- Quality of Work - Our value comes from meeting and exceeding our clients expectations at every touch point
- Customer Satisfaction - You will be responsible for delivering an amazing customer experience and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Efficiency - Doing the job well and doing the job in a timely manner are critical to success in this role.
What We Want From You
- Positive Culture alignment
- Rock stars only
- Bought into the vision
- Meets our expectations
To Succeed in this Role
- Be highly organized and detail oriented
- Very efficient in the follow up process
- Possess excellent client communication and independent work skills
- Deliver solutions
- Be a self-starter and team player
- Have computer experience with Office and Excel
These are the minimum requirements to be considered for this position.
- Live within the Northern Virginia area
- Have 2+ years of experience in an inside sales setting
- Solving problems must come easily to you
- Complete a background check
- Professional communication and phone skills
Benefits & Pay
The pay range for this position is hourly plus commission dependent on your experience.
Still with us? Great!
Remember, we’re looking to hire only the best. If that’s you, APPLY TODAY!
Should you meet the requirements for the position, our system will schedule you for an interview immediately.
You are applying to work for a franchise owner of Mr. Handyman, not Mr. Handyman SPV LLC or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchise owner will be your only employer. Franchise owners are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchise owners. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed.