Home Repair Professional
Are you ready to join a team that answers all customer calls for you, fills your schedule, and provides you with your own van? At Mr. Handyman we’re growing our team of handyman professionals so we can continue to be one of the most well-respected home repair and maintenance companies in the country. We’re looking for highly-skilled craftsman who can "do it all" while taking excellent care of our customers.
Mr. Handyman is known for exceptional service, quality work, and our "Done Right Promise." We stand behind this commitment because we only hire the best and work hard to take care of all our team members.
When you join the Mr. Handyman team, you get so much more than a job you get a career you can be proud of, and the support of industry-leading software and business systems.
Why You’ll Want to Join Our Team
Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll receive when joining the Mr. Handyman team.
- Company-supplied van with gas card
- A back office that takes care of filling your schedule, so you don’t have to
- An office team that answers all calls and helps you take care of the customers
- Flexibility with hours so you can take care of life’s important events
- Your own iPad and technology support for using our state-of-the-art internal system, ServiceTitan
- And so much more
To Succeed in this Role
- You’ll need to self-manage as you’ll be alone often.
- You’ll need to speak with customers and provide excellent customer service while asking for reviews and collecting payments.
- You’ll need to have the necessary tools, including the ability to use technology.
- You'll need to document the job while following our process, the Mr. Handyman Way.
- You’ll need to wear proper PPE as well as booties to protect our customer’s home.
These are the minimum requirements to be considered for this position.
- Live within the area
- Have 5+ years’ experience as a paid handyman
- Own your own tools
- Be insurable for driving our vehicle
- Complete a background and driving record check
- Able to lift 50 pounds independently
- Able to safely work at heights and work overheard for extended periods of time
- Professional appearance and maintenance of company-provided vehicle
Benefits & Pay
Compensation package for this position averages $75/hr and is dependent on your experience as a professional handyman as well as your experience with other home repair and maintenance projects such as carpentry, electrical, plumbing, and drywall.
- Company Van
- 401K w/Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Office staff to focus on filling your schedule
Remember, we’re looking to hire only the best. If that’s you, APPLY TODAY!
Should you meet the requirements for the position, our system will schedule you for an interview immediately.
You are applying to work for a franchise owner of Mr. Handyman, not Mr. Handyman SPV LLC or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchise owner will be your only employer. Franchise owners are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchise owners. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed.