Home Repair Professional
Are you ready to join a team that answers all customer calls for you, fills your schedule, and provides you with your own van? Are you a seasoned professional with skills in carpentry, drywall repair, kitchen and bathroom remodeling, gutter installation and repair, with the ability to handle small to medium sized projects? If the answer is yes, then we welcome you to apply.
At Mr. Handyman we’re growing our team of handyman professionals so we can continue to be one of the most well-respected home repair and maintenance companies in the country. We’re looking for highly skilled craftsman who can "do it all" while taking excellent care of our customers. We hire seasoned professionals and treat them as such. We don’t ask you to work long hours or weekends and we’ll make it easy for you to earn up to your potential.
Why You’ll Want to Join Our Team
Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll receive when joining the Mr. Handyman team.
* Company-supplied van with gas card
* Flexibility with hours so you can take care of life’s important events
* Paid vacation time, paid holidays
* Paid sick time
* And so much more
Your Responsibilities and Requirements as a Handyman Professional
* Ability to self-manage as you’ll be alone often.
* Have the necessary tools, including the ability to use technology.
* Completing Maintenance & Repairs - You’ll be completing small to medium maintenance and repairs for home and commercial projects. The project length can range from two hours to multiple days.
* Making Recommendations and Managing Expectations with Customers - You’ll communicate with customers to help them understand what they need to have done and manage expectations about the scope of work and costs.
* Create Life-Long Customers - Deliver a great experience that wows life-long repeat customers. You will follow the Mr. Handyman Way - a repeatable process that makes it easy to wow the customer every time.
* Excellent communication skills with customers, office staff, and other service professionals
* Safety and customer service as "top of mind" priorities
* Collecting payment and/or payment information from customers.
Minimum requirements to be considered for this position.
* Have 8+ years’ experience as a paid handyman.
* Own your own tools.
* Be insurable for driving our vehicle.
* Complete a background and driving record check
* Able to lift 50 pounds independently.
* Able to safely work at heights up to 25'
* Work overheard for extended periods of time.
* Professional appearance
Benefits & Pay
The pay range for this position is $21.00 to $25.00 per billed hour and $19 per non billed hour and is dependent on your experience as a professional handyman as well as your experience with other home repair and maintenance projects such as carpentry, electrical, plumbing, and drywall.
We provide paid vacation, weekends off, and uniforms.
You’ll be working in the Gahanna, Bexley, Whitehall, Pickerington, Pataskala, Canal Winchester, New Albany, Blacklick, Reynoldsburg, Groveport, and Obetz areas
Remember, we’re looking to hire only the best. If that’s you, APPLY TODAY!
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: PDX_MHOECNAAG_55BD5573-86CF-41F4-A331-A5E8603BD090_22071256