Home Repair Professional
We're hiring experienced, motivated and organized home improvement professionals that can work directly with customers to successfully complete current projects and open doors to future projects.
Who We Are:
- We are an established, local, growing home improvement, repair and maintenance company that puts great culture first.
- We fill the schedule. You perform quality work, manage your time, and take great care of our clients.
- We provide the company van, gas, maintenance, insurance. You take it home and take care of it.
- $25.00 - $30.00 per hour
- This full-time position offers steady work, competitive pay, company vehicle and benefits
- Health Insurance
- Great Company Culture and Strong Core Values
- Flexible Hours and Scheduling
- Company vehicle and expenses
- Coaching and Training
- Work/Life Balance
- Paid Time Off / Holidays
- Bonus Opportunities
- Complete small to medium maintenance/repairs and home improvement projects
- Communicate with customers about scope of work and manage expectations
- Deliver a premium and consistent customer experience
- Manage time to effectively meet deadlines
- Thrive in a fast-moving environment
- Open doors to future work
- Strong ‘multi-skill’ Handyman background desired
- Strong carpentry background
- Must have/own ‘day to day’ tools of the trade
- Ability to accurately determine time needed on various tasks
- Strong ability to prioritize and time manage projects
- Comfortable being client facing as needed
- Team player who can work independently
- 10+ years of paid professional experience preferred
You are applying to work for a franchise owner of Mr. Handyman, not Mr. Handyman SPV LLC or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchise owner will be your only employer. Franchise owners are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchise owners. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: $25 to $30/hour
insurance. You take it home and take care of it. </li></ul><p><br></p><p><strong> </strong></p><ul><li>$25.00 - $30.00 per hour</li><li>This full-time position offers steady work
Job Reference #: PDX_MHOBMAN_321B042A-BE04-413C-B282-005438E299E7_22055534