Home Improvement Sales and Dispatch (PT)
Are you ready to join a team that provides excellent service and value to our customers and our team members? At Mr. Handyman we’re growing our team so we can continue to be one of the most well-respected home repair and maintenance companies in our community. We’re looking for a friendly and outgoing, experienced part-time professional to support our job estimation, bookings and client management.
Mr. Handyman is known for exceptional service and integrity, quality work, and our "Done Right Promise." We stand behind this commitment because we only hire the best and work hard to take care of all our team members.
When you join the Mr. Handyman team, you get so much more than a job you get a career you can be proud of, and the support of industry-leading software and business systems as part of a locally owned and operated franchise of Mr. Handyman, a Neighborly company.
Why You’ll Want to Join Our Team
Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll receive when joining the Mr. Handyman team.
- Competitive pay with Bonus opportunities
- Work with a team of Service and Office Professionals that deliver an amazing customer experience every day
- The pride that comes with applying your skills in a challenging and varied work environment
- The opportunity to wow customers with a best-in-class customer experience and solutions
- Monday thru Friday schedule, no nights or weekends!
- And so much more
Your Responsibilities as a Client Service Representative
- Lead management - You will hold responsibility for all customer communications while organizing work and managing schedules for our Service Professionals
- Manage customer and team expectations - You’ll communicate with customers and team members to help them understand what they need to have done and manage expectations about the scope of work and costs.
- Thrive in a terrific environment - You’ll lead by delivering a great experience that wows every customer. You will promote the Mr. Handyman Way and embrace our code of values
How We’ll Measure Performance
Here are some of the ways that we’ll measure your performance in the role.
- Customer Satisfaction - we survey every client for amazing overall experience
- Efficiency - close leads and fill our technicians schedules
To Succeed in this Role
- Be highly organized and detail oriented
- Possess excellent customer communication and independent work skills
- Be comfortable with technology and computer systems
- Live our Values of Respect, Integrity, Customer Service, and Having Fun in the process
These are the minimum requirements to be considered for this position.
- Live within the area
- Have 2+ years of experience in home repair, maintenance, and improvements industry
- Have 2+ years of sales and/or customer service experience
- Proficiency in learning and utilizing technology and online resources
- Ability to accurately estimate home repair, maintenance and improvement jobs
- Complete a background check
- Professional communication and phone skills
Benefits & Pay
The hourly pay range for this position is $15 - $17 per hour and is dependent on your experience and performance.
- Monthly Bonus potential
- "Tool Fund" incentive
Still with us? Great!
Remember, we’re looking to hire only the best. If that’s you, APPLY TODAY!
Should you meet the requirements for the position, our system will schedule you for an interview immediately.
You are applying to work for a franchise owner of Mr. Handyman, not Mr. Handyman SPV LLC or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchise owner will be your only employer. Franchise owners are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchise owners. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed.