Are you ready to join a team that answers all customer calls for you, fills your schedule, and provides you with your own van? We’re looking for highly-skilled craftsman who can "do it all" while taking excellent care of our customers.
Mr. Handyman is known for exceptional service, quality work, and our "Done Right Promise." We stand behind this commitment because we only hire the best and work hard to take care of all our team members.
Why You’ll Want to Join Our Team
Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll receive when joining the Mr. Handyman team.
* Company-supplied van with gas card
* A back office that takes care of filling your schedule, so you don’t have to
* An office team that answers all calls and helps you take care of the customers
* Flexibility with hours so you can take care of life’s important events
* Technology support for using our state-of-the-art internal system, ServiceTitan
* And so much more
Your Responsibilities as a Handyman Professional
* Completing Maintenance & Repairs - You’ll be completing small to medium maintenance and repairs for home and commercial projects. The project length can range from two hours to two days.
* Making Recommendations and Managing Expectations with Customers - You’ll communicate with customers to help them understand what they need to have done and manage expectations about the scope of work and costs.
* Create Life-Long Customers/Business Route - Deliver a great experience that wows life-long repeat customers. You will follow the Mr. Handyman Way - a repeatable process that makes it easy to wow the customer every time.
How We’ll Measure Performance
Here are some of the ways that we’ll measure your performance in the role.
* Customer Satisfaction (NPS) - For every job, you will encourage customers to complete a survey for them to rate their satisfaction with the service. You’ll need both a high response rate and high satisfaction rate.
* Revenue Target - Our office gets you in the door and it’s your job to stay there and find additional ways to be of service to the customer.
* Effective Billing Rate - It’s your responsibility to invoice appropriately, source any needed materials, and collect payment from the customer.
* Recall Percentage - We guarantee all our work for one year. The work needs to be done correctly, the first time.
What We Want From You
* Culture alignment
* Rockstars only
* Bought into the vision
These are the minimum requirements to be considered for this position.
* Live within the area
* Have 8+ years’ experience as a paid handyman
* Own your own tools
* Be insurable for driving our vehicle
* Complete a background and driving record check
* Able to lift 50 pounds independently
* Able to safely work at heights and work overheard for extended periods of time
* Professional appearance and maintenance of company-provided vehicle
Benefits & Pay
The pay range for this position is $26.00 to $32.00 and is dependent on your experience as a professional handyman as well as your experience with other home repair and maintenance projects such as carpentry, electrical, plumbing, and drywall.
Still with us? Great!
Remember, we’re looking to hire only the best. If that’s you, APPLY TODAY!
Should you meet the requirements for the position, our system will schedule you for an interview immediately.
You are applying to work for a franchise owner of Mr. Handyman, not Mr. Handyman SPV LLC or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchise owner will be your only employer. Franchise owners are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchise owners. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed.