Completing Maintenance & Repairs - You’ll be completing small to medium maintenance and repairs for home and commercial projects. The project length can range from two hours to two days.
Making Recommendations and Managing Expectations with Customers - You will communicate with customers to help them understand what they need to have done and manage expectations about the scope of work and costs.
Create Life-Long Customers -Deliver a great experience that wows life-long repeat customers. You will follow the Mr. Handyman Way - a repeatable process that makes it easy to wow the customer every time.
These are the minimum requirements to be considered for this position.
- Live within the area
- Have 15+ years’ experience as a paid handyman
- Own your own professional tools
- Be insurable for driving our vehicle
- Complete a background and driving record check
- Able to lift 50 pounds independently
- Able to safely work at heights and work overheard for extended periods of time
- Professional appearance and maintenance of company-provided vehicle
As an experienced Handyman, you have strong proficiency in at least three (3) of the following:
- Carpentry work
- Bathroom improvements
- Kitchen improvements
- Painting, both inside and out
- Drywall work, minor and major repairs
- Minor plumbing and electrical
- Floor installation and refurbishing
Benefits & Pay
The pay range for this position is $750 to $1250 per week and is dependent on your experience as a professional handyman as well as your experience with other home repair and maintenance projects such as carpentry, electrical, plumbing,
and drywall. Company supplied van with credit card, iPad, uniform, paid vacation and holidays, and benefits.
Should you meet the requirements for the position, our system will schedule you for a phone interview immediately.
You are applying to work for a franchise owner of Mr. Handyman, not Mr. Handyman SPV LLC or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchise owner will be your only employer. Franchise owners are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchise owners. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed.