Specific Responsibilities/ Job Requirements
- Perform carpentry, drywall, and ight plumbing and electrical repairs.
- Replace doors and windows.
- Replace siding, soffit and fascia
- Complete light bath and kitchen remodels
- Repair and build decks.
- Strong ‘multi-skill’ background desired.
- Must have/own ‘day to day’ tools of the trade.
- Communicate with customers about scope of work, cost estimates, manage expectations.
- Leave customers thrilled with your current work, and open doors to future work.
Pay range of $23.00 to $29.00 per hour
Health Insurance Available
Proudly serving: Andale, Andover, Atlanta, Augusta, Bel Aire, Bentley, Benton, Burrton, Cheney, Clearwater, Colwich, Conway Springs, Derby, Douglass, Eastborough, ElDorado, Garden Plain, Goddard, Greenwich, Haysville, Kechi, Latham, Leon, Maize, Mcconnell AFB, Milton, Mount Hope, Mulvane, Park City, Peck, Potwin, Rose Hill, Sedgwick, Towanda, Valley Center, Viola, Whitewater, Wichita,
Still with us? Great!
Remember, we’re looking to hire only the best. If that’s you, APPLY TODAY!
Should you meet the requirements for the position, our system will schedule you for an interview immediately.
You are applying to work for a franchise owner of Mr. Handyman, not Mr. Handyman SPV LLC or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchise owner will be your only employer. Franchise owners are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchise owners. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: PDX_MHOTWMA_1DEBF12D-FBFD-4226-805F-5309434307BC_22082079