Handyman with Electrical and Plumbing skills
Are you ready to be on a team that provides maintenance and repairs to homes and businesses in South Jersey?
Do you want to worry about solving your customers’ problems while the office takes care of finding the customers and filling your schedule with jobs?
At Mr. Handyman we’re growing our team of handyman professionals so we can continue to be one of the most well respected home repair and maintenance companies in the country. We’re looking for highly skilled craftsman who can "do it all" while taking excellent care of our customers.
Mr. Handyman is known for exceptional service, quality work, and our "Done Right Promise." We stand behind this commitment because we only hire the best and work hard to take care of all our team members.
Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll receive when joining the Mr. Handyman team.
- Pay range for this position is $55,000 to $60,000
- 6 paid holidays and 6 paid vacation days
- Uniform- Shirts, Jacket
- Company-supplied van
- Credit card for purchasing fuel and job materials.
- A staffed office that sets up your jobs and handles all the background business stuff.
What We Want From You
- To be the expert in multiple trade skill areas- especially mechanical, basic electrical, basic plumbing, along with other
maintenance and repair skills such garage door opener install, carpentry, sheet metal work, etc.
- To have 8+ years of paid experience in a variety of building maintenance and repairs.
- To have your own tools
- To have the ambition to take on new challenges and figure things out to get the job done correctly and efficiently.
- To be able to work independently and be a Problem Solver for your customers.
- To be a team player
- To be able to communicate well with our / your customers.
- To live in Gloucester or Salem Counties in New Jersey.
If that’s you, APPLY TODAY!
You are applying to work for a franchise owner of Mr. Handyman, not Mr. Handyman SPV LLC or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchise owner will be your only employer. Franchise owners are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchise owners. This job description is meant to
describe the general nature and level of work being performed.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: $55,000 to $60,000/year
Handyman team.</u></strong></p><ul><li>Pay range for this position is $55,000 to $60,000</li><li>6 paid holidays and 6 paid vacation days</li><li>Uniform- Shirts
Job Reference #: PDX_MHOWSAS_4818C35B-FBA1-4A0F-9942-DF97F232B7EA_22069298