We have a position available for a Handyman apprentice. With this position, you will be assisting seasoned Technician performing building repairs. Basic knowledge in the trade is a plus but a willingness to learn is must. Must be reliable, motivated and possess some mechanical ability. Responsibilities are, but not limited to, working with lead Handymen helping in any task needed to complete projects. Our ideal candidate is willing to learn, maintain a
positive attitude and is committed to helping the team succeed.
Reliable transportation and attendance required.
- Driver's License (Required)
-Capable of taking direction from lead Service Professional
-Maintaining project organization and cleanliness
-Inventory and organize material onsite
-Capable of working independently without consistent supervision
-Eager to learn and grow within the construction industry
- Experience using hand and power tools.
- Capable of lifting and carrying 100 lbs. properly up to 50 yards.
- Capable of lifting and holding in position overhead material up to 35 lbs.
- Must be able to use a screw gun or drill repeatedly all day.
- Be able to stand on your feet for up to 8-10 hours (if required).
- Be able to kneel when working.