At Mr. Handyman, we’re growing our team of professionals so we can continue to be one of the country's most well-respected home repair and maintenance companies. We’re looking for an experienced craftsman to manage and supervise our world-class Service Professionals while taking excellent care of our customers.
Mr. Handyman is known for exceptional service, quality work, and our "Done Right Promise." We stand behind this commitment because we only hire the best and work hard to take care of all our team members.
When you join the Mr. Handyman team, you get so much more than a job you get a career you can be proud of, and the support of industry-leading software and business systems. Why You’ll Want to Join Our Team
Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll receive when joining the Mr. Handyman team.
- Company-supplied van including maintenance and fuel
- A back office that takes care of scheduling and billing
- An office team that answers all calls and helps you take care of the customers
- Flexibility with hours so you can take care of life’s important events
- Your own iPad and technology support for using our state-of-the-art internal system, ServiceTitan
Your Responsibilities as a Field Supervisor
- Supervising the Team in Completing of Maintenance & Repairs in homes and businesses - You’ll be managing our team of Service Professionals who will be completing small to medium maintenance and repairs for home and commercial customers. Our typical project ranges from two hours to two days.
- Making Recommendations and Managing Expectations with Customers - You’ll communicate with our Service Professionals and customers to help them understand what they need to have done and manage expectations about the scope of work and costs.
- Create Life-Long Customers - Deliver a great experience that wows every customer. You will follow the Mr. Handyman Way - a repeatable process that makes it easy to impress the customer every time.
- You’ll need to successfully manage a team of Service Professionals
- You’ll need to self-manage as you’ll often be working on your own.
- You’ll need to speak with customers and provide excellent customer service.
- You’ll need to have the necessary tools, including the ability to use technology.
- You'll need to document the job while following our process, the Mr. Handyman Way.
These are the minimum requirements to be considered for this position.
- Live within the area
- Have 8+ years of paid industry experience
- Solving problems must come easily to you
- Ability to manage a staff of Service Professionals
- Own your own tools
- Be insurable for driving our vehicle
- Complete a background check
- Professional appearance
As an experienced Field Supervisor, you have strong proficiency in the following:
- Supervising tradesman in a variety of projects
- Carpentry, Painting, Drywall experience
- General plumbing and electrical knowledge
- Construction estimating skills
- Desire to train and build a team of strong Service Professionals
Benefits & Pay
The pay range for this position is $30 - $50 and is dependent on your experience. Plus bonuses.
Still with us? Great!
Remember, we’re looking to hire only the best. If that’s you, APPLY TODAY!
Should you meet the requirements for the position, our system will schedule you for an interview immediately.
You are applying to work for a franchise owner of Mr. Handyman, not Mr. Handyman SPV LLC or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchise owner will be your only employer. Franchise owners are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchise owners. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed.