This is NOT a remote position
We are seeking a friendly and outgoing business professional for our very fast-paced office environment. We are willing to train the right person to work along our experienced Customer Service Representatives.
This is front office work that requires extensive customer interaction on the phone, and we strive for 100% customer satisfaction. This position involves extensive use of computers, paperwork, some sales, and juggling multiple office priorities.
We are a local General Contractor, with a focus on "smaller" projects in the size range of a few hours to a few weeks. We are experiencing unprecedented demand for our services. Due to substantial customer contact, a clear voice with strong communication skills is a requirement.
At Mr. Handyman of Waukesha and N. Milwaukee County we do quality work in nice homes and commercial buildings, and we need experienced, motivated, and organized staff members who can work directly with our customers to successfully complete current projects and open doors to future projects. To be considered for this position, you must:
- Be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Be able to be friendly at all times on the phone
- Computer experience with Microsoft Office and Excel
- Must be a self-starter and punctual
- Have a clean driving record
- Pass a background and drug screen before being hired
- Experience in the construction field is a plus
- Experience Dispatching a plus
Skills/ Requirements Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Answer phone and schedule appointments
- Check email and voice mail for messages and return calls
- Review schedule for day/week
- Communicate and review jobs with service technicians
- Make appointment confirmation calls
- Make follow-up calls
- Data entry with 45 wpm typing skills
- We use Microsoft Office, so a working knowledge of Word and Excel is a requirement
Hourly Rate: $18-$22