Customer Service Representative
Are you ready to join a team that provides excellent service and value to our customers and our team members? At Mr. Handyman we’re growing our team so we can continue to be one of the most well-respected home repair and maintenance companies in the country. We’re looking for a friendly and outgoing office professional for our fast-paced office environment.
Your Responsibilities as an Customer Service Representative-
- Lead management and Scheduling - you will be responsible for inbound and outbound customer communications while organizing work and managing schedules for our Service Professionals
- Making Recommendations and Managing Expectations with Customers - You’ll communicate with customers to guide them through their projects and assist with managing their expectations.
- Create Life-Long Customers - Deliver a great experience that wows every customer. You will follow the Mr. Handyman Way - a repeatable process that makes it easy to impress the customer every time.
How We’ll Measure Performance
Here are some of the ways that we’ll measure your performance in the role.
- Quality of Work - Our value comes from meeting and exceeding our customers expectations at every touch point
- Customer Satisfaction - You will be responsible for delivering an amazing customer experience and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Efficiency - Doing the job well and doing the job in a timely manner are critical to success in this role.
What We Want From You
- To be comfortable and pleasant with phone communication
- To be the first step in solving our customers problems
- To understand, believe in, and abide by the Mr. Handyman values
- To be a team player but also capable of working independently.
- Possess excellent customer communication.
- Be highly organized, detail oriented, and a self-starter
- Have computer experience with Microsoft Office.
- Not required but a plus if you have experience with Service Titan Customer Management Program.
These are the minimum requirements to be considered for this position.
- Live within commuting distance of our office in Woodstown NJ.
- Have your own transportation to our office (There is not public transportation in the area).
- Have 3+ years of experience in an office setting
- Solving problems must come easily to you
- Have professional communication and phone skills
- Available Monday - Friday, approximately 20 hours / week, although exact schedule may be flexible
Benefits & Pay
The pay range for this position is $16.00 to $18.00 and is dependent on your experience.
- Paid holidays
- Vacation time
- Sick time
If you meet the requirements for the position, our system will schedule you for an interview immediately.
You are applying to work for a franchise owner of Mr. Handyman, not Mr. Handyman SPV LLC or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchise owner will be your only employer. Franchise owners are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchise owners. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: PDX_MHOWSAS_20AB08AA-8FA6-47B9-920C-8E81463C132A_22069298