Customer Service Representative - Englewood
Are you ready to join a team that provides excellent service and value to our customers and our team members? At Mr. Handyman we’re growing our team so we can continue to be one of the most well-respected home repair and maintenance companies in the country. We’re looking for a friendly and outgoing office professional for our fast-paced office environment.
Mr. Handyman is known for exceptional service, quality work, and our "Done Right Promise." We stand behind this commitment because we only hire the best and work hard to take care of all our team members.
When you join the Mr. Handyman team, you get so much more than a job you get a career you can be proud of, and the support of industry-leading software and business systems.
Why You’ll Want to Join Our Team
Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll receive when joining the Mr. Handyman team.
- Competitive pay
- Advancement and growth opportunities within diverse Office Management, Marketing, and accounting roles.
- Work with a team of Service and Office Professionals that deliver an amazing customer experience every day
- The pride that comes with applying your skills in a challenging and varied work environment
- The opportunity to wow customers with a best-in-class customer experience and solutions
- Flexibility with hours so you can take care of life’s important events
- And so much more
Your Responsibilities as an Office Professional
- Lead management and Scheduling - you will be responsible for inbound and outbound customer communications while organizing work and managing schedules for our Service Professionals
- Making Recommendations and Managing Expectations with Customers - You’ll communicate with customers to guide them through their projects and assist with managing their expectations.
- Create Life-Long Customers - Deliver a great experience that wows every customer. You will follow the Mr. Handyman Way - a repeatable process that makes it easy to impress the customer every time.
How We’ll Measure Performance
Here are some of the ways that we’ll measure your performance in the role.
- Quality of Work - Our value comes from meeting and exceeding our customers expectations at every touch point
- Customer Satisfaction - You will be responsible for delivering an amazing customer experience and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Efficiency - Doing the job well and doing the job in a timely manner are critical to success in this role.
What We Want From You
- Cultural alignment working in a flexible, fast paced, young franchise environment
- Buy-in to executing the Mr. Handyman Way and delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Coachable with strong organization and attention to detail while demonstrating excellent communications skills with customers and team members
To Succeed in this Role
- Be highly organized and detail oriented
- Possess excellent customer communication and independent work skills
- Deliver solutions
- Be a self-starter
- Have computer experience with Office and Excel as well as online portals
These are the minimum requirements to be considered for this position.
- Live within the area (Current office location Denver, CO....Relocation to Englewood/Centennial area in 6 mo's)
- Have 2+ years of experience in an office setting
- Solving problems must come easily to you
- Complete a background check
- Professional communication and phone skills
- Experience with Service Titan CRM Software (Strongly Desired)
Benefits & Pay
The pay range for this position is $18.50 - $21.50 per hour with uncapped weekly incentives based upon quantifiable metrics. Additionally, we offer:
Paid PTO (Personal Time Off)
401k Plan with match
Still with us? Great!
Remember, we’re looking to hire only the best. If that’s you, APPLY TODAY!
Should you meet the requirements for the position, our system will schedule you for an interview immediately.
You are applying to work for the independent franchise owner of Bent Elm Group, Inc. (dba Mr. Handyman of Englewood, Centennial and S. Aurora), not Mr. Handyman SPV LLC or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchise owner, Bent Elm Group, Inc. (dba Mr. Handyman of Englewood, Centennial and S. Aurora) will be your only employer. Franchise owners are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchise owners. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: PDX_MHOECASA_9AF7C0F7-A265-40A5-984A-22020D20F5E0_22051218