Customer Service Manager
Mr. Handyman is seeking a friendly and outgoing business professional to join our team. At Mr. Handyman we are a family-owned business and like to have fun and operate under a code of values to insure an enjohable work place.
Would you like to have some control over your day? Your job?
Would you like to work with people that actually care ABOUT YOU!!!
This position is designed for someone with little or no industry experience to join our team and to begin a lasting, upwardly-mobile career with a stable and growing company.
This is front office work that requires extensive customer interaction on the phone and we strive for 100% customer satisfaction. This position involves extensive use of computers, paperwork, phone sales, and juggling multiple office priorities.
We are a local General Contractor, with a focus on "smaller" projects in the size range of a few hours to a few days. We are experiencing an unprecedented demand for our services, which means a full-time position with competitive wages. We're looking for a Customer Service Representative with experience. Due to substantial customer contact, a clear voice with strong communication skills is a requirement.
What we offer:
- Competitive wages - starting pay between $18-$21/hr
- Bonus and incentives
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Friendly team working environment
- Describe our services over the phone in response to customer inquiries - no cold calling
- Manage field technicians schedules during the day
- Interact with field technicians
- Administrative tasks
- Filling out and filing forms with vendors
- Reconciling field technician purchases
- Assist Owners with other tasks as needed
- Be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Friendly, outgoing attitude
- Computer experience with Office, Excel, and Outlook
- Enjoy working with the public
- Comfortable interacting with customers over the phone
- Experience in the construction field is a plus
We are actively hiring for this position. For consideration please respond to this posting with your resume and salary requirements.
We are a smoke free environment.
If this sounds like the place for you we would love to meet you. Apply now!!!