Customer Service/Dispatcher for Busy Residential and Commercial Services Business
Good attendance is crucial for this position.
We are hiring an Entry Level Customer Service Representative in our McKinney, Texas office. We will teach you many new skills! We are looking for a goal-oriented person. We need someone who is a self-starter who likes new projects and enjoys working with a wide scope of activities. The incumbent will be a contributing team player primarily responsible for handling inbound customer inquiries, collecting and maintaining accurate customer information, coordinating schedules for service technicians, and making outbound calls to current prospects and past customers.
To qualify for this position, applicants must possess the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal;
- Demonstrates organization and effective time management skills.
- Energy, enthusiasm, integrity and interest in performing at a high-level day in and day out.
- Knowledgeable in the use of a Windows-based computer operating system and Microsoft office package;
- Knowledge of construction industry is recommended, but not required;
- Must be able to type proficiently;
- Must pass background check and drug test.
Growth and promotion opportunities are available. We seek the right person, personable, multitasks, shines in a fast paced work environment, and is eager to learn our industry. Hospitality industry workers encouraged to apply. We like having fun in the office, eating together and learning about homes. If you enjoy the camaraderie of a team environment, this is the job for you.
Company offers a competitive salary package including commissions, bonuses, health/vision/dental/life/disability insurance, paid time off, advancement opportunities, retirement program, and on-site training and development. To join our team, please submit your resume.
Mr. Handyman of Midwest Collin County