Have you worked hard to acquire the skills and experience of a professional? Are you micro-managed and unappreciated today? Are you ready to be supervised like an adult; working independently with customers to complete their projects,
while still working as part of a high performing team? At Mr. Handyman we have built this business with you in mind.
Who We Are:
- We are an established, local, growing home improvement, repair and maintenance company that puts great culture first.
- We fill the schedule. You perform quality work, manage your time, and take great care of our clients.
- We provide the company van, gas, maintenance, insurance. You take it home and take care of it.
- $20.00 - $30.00 Per Hour plus benefits
- This full-time position offers steady work, competitive pay, company vehicle and benefits
- Company Van
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off / Holidays
- Bonus Eligible
- Great Company Culture and Strong Core Values
- Flexible Hours and Scheduling
- Company vehicle and expenses
- Work/Life Balance
- Family Atmosphere
- Complete small to medium maintenance/repairs and home improvement projects
- Perform carpentry, drywall, and light plumbing and electrical repairs.
- Replace doors and windows.
- Replace siding, soffit and fascia
- Complete light bath and kitchen remodels
- Repair and build decks.
- Communicate with customers about scope of work and manage expectations
- Deliver a premium and consistent customer experience
- Thrive in a fast-moving environment
- Strong ‘multi-skill’ Handyman background desired
- Strong carpentry background
- Must have/own ‘day to day’ tools of the trade
- Ability to accurately determine time needed on various tasks
- Ability to solve problems
- Strong ability to prioritize and time manage projects
- Comfortable being client facing as needed
- Team player who can work independently
- 10+ years of paid professional experience preferred
Proudly serving: Andale, Andover, Atlanta, Augusta, Bel Aire, Bentley, Benton, Burrton, Cheney, Clearwater, Colwich, Conway Springs, Derby, Douglass, Eastborough, ElDorado, Garden Plain, Goddard, Greenwich, Haysville, Kechi, Latham, Leon, Maize, Mcconnell AFB, Milton, Mount Hope, Mulvane, Park City, Peck, Potwin, Rose Hill, Sedgwick, Towanda, Valley Center, Viola, Whitewater, Wichita
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: PDX_MHOTWMA_A7DBA958-3C41-48FE-BEB3-94D0E9893FBD_22038362