Commercial Facilities Service Technician
At Mr. Handyman we’re growing our team of commercial handyman professionals so we can continue to be one of the most well-respected commercial maintenance companies in the country. We’re looking for highly-skilled craftsman who can "do it all" while taking excellent care of our customers.
Mr. Handyman is known for exceptional service, quality work, and our "Done Right Promise." We stand behind this commitment because we only hire the best and work hard to take care of all our team members.
When you join the Mr. Handyman team, you get so much more than a job you get a career you can be proud of, and the support of industry-leading software and business systems.
Why You’ll Want to Join Our Team
Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll receive when joining the Mr. Handyman team.
- Company-supplied van with gas card
- A back office that takes care of filling your schedule, so you don’t have to
- An office team that answers all calls and helps you take care of the customers
- Flexibility with hours so you can take care of life’s important events
- Your own iPad and technology support for using our state-of-the-art internal system, ServiceTitan
- And so much more
Your Responsibilities as a Commercial Service Technician
- Completing Maintenance & Repairs - You’ll be completing small to medium maintenance and repairs for commercial projects. The project length can range from two hours to multiple days.
- Manage onsite jobs - You will meet with customers and provide an onsite estimate and do the work. You will work in partnership wit the office and natioanl providers to make for an easy experience for our customers.
- Create Life-Long Customers - Deliver a great experience that wows life-long repeat customers. You will follow the Mr. Handyman Way - a repeatable process that makes it easy to wow the customer every time.
To Succeed in this Role
- You’ll need to self-manage as you’ll be alone often.
- You’ll need to speak with customers and provide excellent customer service.
- You’ll need to have the necessary tools, including the ability to use technology.
- You'll need to document the job while following our process, the Mr. Handyman Way.
These are the minimum requirements to be considered for this position.
- Live within the general Charlotte area
- Have 8+ years’ experience as a paid service technician
- Own your own tools
- Be insurable for driving our vehicle
- Complete a background and driving record check
- Able to lift 50 pounds independently
- Able to safely work at heights and work overheard for extended periods of time
- Professional appearance and maintenance of company-provided vehicle
As an experienced commercial service technician, you should have strong proficiency in the following areas:
- Electrical - (expertise in ballast replacements is a plus)
- Plumbing repairs
- Painting, both inside and out
- Drywall work, minor and major repairs
- Tile floor repair
- Repair/replace accoustical ceiling and tiles
Benefits & Pay
The pay range for this position is $28/hr to $35/hr plus tips and bonus opportunities and is dependent on your experience as a professional commercial service technician. You get a company take home van. We offer paid time off.
Still with us? Great!
Remember, we’re looking to hire only the best. If that’s you, APPLY TODAY!
Should you meet the requirements for the position we will reach out to follow up. You may also apply immediately online at www.MrhandymanCLT.com