Commercial Business Operations Manager
Are you ready to join a team that provides excellent service and value to our customers and our team members?
At Mr. Handyman we’re growing our team so we can continue to be one of the most well-respected repair and maintenance companies in the country. We’re looking for a friendly and outgoing business professional to manage and help grow our commercial business divisions located in Frederick, MD and Charlotte, NC.
Mr. Handyman is known for exceptional service, quality work, and our "Done Right Promise." We stand behind this commitment because we only hire the best and work hard to take care of all our team members.
When you join the Mr. Handyman team, you get so much more than a job. You get a career you can be proud of, and the support of industry-leading software and business systems.
Why You’ll Want to Join Our Team
Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll receive when joining the Mr. Handyman team.
- Competitive pay
- Advancement and growth opportunities
- Work with a team of Service and Office Professionals that deliver an amazing customer experience every day
- The pride that comes with applying your skills in a challenging and varied work environment
- The opportunity to wow customers with a best-in-class customer experience and solutions
- And so much more
- Inside Commercial Sales - You will be responsible for our commercial customer communications reaching out to existing clients on a quarterly basis while also reaching out to new potential clients.
- Outside Commercial Sales - You'll spend part of your time out of the office meeting potential commercial clients, doing a quick "drop by" to make them aware of our services, and attending networking events.
- Scheduling - Organize work and manage schedules for our Service Professionals for our commercial customers.
- Manage Customer and Team Expectations - You’ll communicate with customers and team members to help them understand what they need to have done and manage expectations about the scope of the work and costs.
- Thrive in a Terrific Environment - You’ll lead by delivering a great experience that wows every customer. You will promote the Mr. Handyman Way and embrace our code of values
How We’ll Measure Performance
Here are some of the ways that we’ll measure your performance in the role.
- Quality of Work - Our value comes from meeting and exceeding our customers expectations at every touch point
- Customer Satisfaction - You will be responsible for delivering an amazing customer experience and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Efficiency - Doing the job well and doing the job in a timely manner are critical to success in this role
- Sales - Increasing commercial sales volume year over year and reaching established sales goals
To Succeed in this Role
- Be highly organized and detail oriented
- Possess excellent customer communication and independent work skills
- Have computer experience with Office and Excel
- Be a self-starter
These are the minimum requirements to be considered for this position.
- Live within the Charlotte area
- Be willing to travel occasionally to Frederick, MD
- Have 3+ years of experience in an office/business development setting
- Have 2+ years supervisory/management experience
- Solving problems must come easily to you
- Complete a background check
- Professional appearance and communication skills
- Enjoy meeting and working with clients
Benefits & Pay
- The annual salary range for this position is $40,000 - $80,000+. This is a base + sales commission position and your actual pay is dependent on your experience and the sales performance of the commercial division.
- Holiday and PTO pay
- Advancement Opportunities
Still with us? Great!
Remember, we’re looking to hire only the best. If that’s you, APPLY TODAY! Qualified applicants will be reached out to quickly.