Craftsman with Carpentry, Drywall, Electrical and Plumbing skills needed. Work independently with benefits. We have office staff to handle the paperwork for you so you can do the work in a family atmosphere.
Specific Responsibilities/ Job Requirements
- Perform carpentry, drywall, plumbing and electrical repairs in residential homes and commercial businesses.
- Complete small to medium maintenance/repairs and mid-size home improvement projects.
- Strong ‘multi-skill’ background desired. Must have own ‘day to day’ tools of the trade.
- Deliver a consistent & remarkably better customer experience when working in their home.
- Communicate with customers about scope of work, cost estimates, manage expectations.
- Leave customers thrilled with your current work, and open doors to future work.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Company Uniforms
- Competitive Pay
- Bonus Eligible
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
Benefits & Pay
The pay range for this position is $27.00 to $46.00 and is dependent on your experience as a professional handyman as well as your experience with other home repair and maintenance projects such as carpentry, electrical, plumbing, and drywall.
You are applying to work for a franchise owner of Mr. Handyman, not Mr. Handyman SPV LLC or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchise owner will be your only employer. Franchise owners are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchise owners. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed.