Mr. Handyman is known for exceptional service, quality work, and our "Done Right Promise." We stand behind this commitment because we only hire the best and work hard to take care of all our team members.
When you join the Mr. Handyman team, you get so much more than a job you get a career you can be proud of, and the support of industry-leading software and business systems.
Benefits & Pay
The pay $29 per hour
- Includes a Company Van
- Company Fuel Card
- Paid Holidays
- Phone Allowance
- Bonus Opportunities Available
Your Responsibilities as a Handyman Professional
- Completing Maintenance & Repairs - You’ll be completing small to medium maintenance and repairs for home and commercial projects. The project length can range from two hours to two days.
- Making Recommendations and Managing Expectations with Customers - You’ll communicate with customers to help them understand what they need to have done and manage expectations about the scope of work and costs.
- Create Life-Long Customers - Deliver a great experience that wows life-long repeat customers. You will follow the Mr. Handyman Way - a repeatable process that makes it easy to wow the customer every time.
- You’ll need to self-manage as you’ll be alone often.
- You’ll need to speak with customers and provide excellent customer service.
- You’ll need to have the necessary tools, including the ability to use technology.
These are the minimum requirements to be considered for this position.
- Live within the area
- Have 8+ years’ experience as a paid handyman
- Own your own tools
- Be insurable for driving our vehicle
- Complete a background and driving record check
- Able to lift 50 pounds independently
- Able to safely work at heights and work overheard for extended periods of time
- Professional appearance and maintenance of company-provided vehicle
As an experienced Handyman, you have strong proficiency in at least three (3) of the following:
- Carpentry work
- Bathroom improvements
- Kitchen improvements
- Painting, both inside and out
- Drywall work, minor and major repairs
- General plumbing and electrical, where allowed by law
- Floor installation and refurbishing
- Familiar with basic building codes
Remember, we’re looking to hire only the best. If that’s you, APPLY TODAY!
Should you meet the requirements for the position, our system will schedule you for an interview immediately.
You are applying to work for a franchise owner of Mr. Handyman, not Mr. Handyman SPV LLC or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchise owner will be your only employer. Franchise owners are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchise owners. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed.