Have you worked hard to acquire the skills and experience of a professional, do quality work, get great customer feedback, and yet still feel micro-managed and unappreciated today? Are you ready to work independently with customers to complete their projects, while still working as part of a high performing team?
Do you want more control of your compensation beyond working more hours, or days, in a week? Would you like some weekends off? Do you love the craft side of this business, but realize the ‘back office’ headaches of going independent - including lead generation, websites, non-stop estimating - are not your strengths or how you want to spend your time?
At Mr. Handyman we’ve built this business with you in mind. At Mr. Handyman you’ll focus your time and energy on your current customer. The office staff manages the marketing, answers calls and qualifies leads, books jobs, schedules work and deals with insurance and paperwork.
We hire seasoned professionals and then treat them as such. Most of the homes you visit in a given week are pre-qualified jobs to be worked.
We're looking for a select few experienced, motivated and organized home improvement professionals that can work directly with customers to successfully complete current projects and open doors to future projects.
- $45K - $70K annual
- Full time position that offers consistent work schedule, paid vacation/sick time, paid holidays, company vehicle, competitive pay
Specific Responsibilities/ Job Requirements
- Deliver a consistent & remarkably better customer experience when working in customer homes
- Complete small to medium maintenance/repairs and mid-size home improvement projects
- Strong ‘multi-skill’ background desired. Must have/own ‘day to day’ tools of the trade
- Communicate with customers about scope of work, cost estimates, manage expectations
- Collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Leave customers thrilled with your current work, and open doors to future work
Benefits: Paid Vacation/Sick time, Paid Holidays, Company Vehicle, Competitive Pay
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
Serving areas: Kansas City, Eastern Jackson County, Lee's Summit, Raymore, Blue Springs, Grandview, Raytown, Peculiar
You are applying to work for a franchise owner of Mr. Handyman, not Mr. Handyman SPV LLC or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchise owner will be your only employer. Franchise owners are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchise owners. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: PDX_MHOLSRAG_80856C59-CDA9-45AA-A753-EC7D16DC9B91_22084698