Carpentry Handyman with Drywall Experience
Company Van and Gas Card Provided!
WE ARE FULLY BOOKED IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR STEADY WORK
Craftsman with Carpentry, Drywall, Electrical and Plumbing skills needed. Work independently. We have office staff to handle the paperwork for you so you can do the work in a family atmosphere.
Specific Responsibilities/ Job Requirements
* Perform carpentry, drywall, plumbing and electrical repairs in homes and commercial properties.
* Complete small to medium maintenance/repairs and mid-size home improvement projects
* Strong ‘multi-skill’ background desired. Must have/own ‘day to day’ tools of the trade.
* Deliver a consistent & remarkably better customer experience when working in their home.
* Communicate with customers about scope of work, cost estimates, manage expectations.
* Leave customers thrilled with your current work, and open doors to future work.
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 per hour to start
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
You are applying to work for a franchise owner of Mr. Handyman, not Mr. Handyman SPV LLC or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchise owner will be your only employer. Franchise owners are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchise owners. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: PDX_MHOWC_B749E3D4-BD5A-4172-BFF8-DE3B143961EA_22049285