Carpenter with Handyman experience
Company Van and Gas Card Provided!
WE ARE FULLY BOOKED IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR STEADY WORK
Craftsman with Carpentry, Drywall, Electrical and Plumbing skills needed. Work
independently. We have office staff to handle the paperwork for you so you can
do the work in a family atmosphere.
Specific Responsibilities/ Job Requirements
- Perform carpentry, drywall, plumbing and electrical repairs in homes and commercial properties.
- Complete small to medium maintenance/repairs and mid-size home improvement projects
- Strong ‘multi-skill’ background desired. Must have/own ‘day to day’ tools of the trade.
- Deliver a consistent & remarkably better customer experience when working in their home.
- Communicate with customers about scope of work, cost estimates, manage expectations.
- Leave customers thrilled with your current work, and open doors to future work.
- Competitive Pay
- Company vehicle
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
Areas of Service - Walpole & Plymouth MA-South Shore area
Job Type: Full-time Monday to Friday
Salary: $30.00 - $40.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Construction: 7 years (Required)
Language: Fluent English (Required)
You are applying to work for a franchise owner of Mr.
Handyman, not Mr. Handyman SPV LLC or any of its affiliates. If hired, the
franchise owner will be your only employer. Franchise owners are independent
business owners who are solely responsible for their own wage and benefit
programs that can vary among franchise owners. This job description is meant to
describe the general nature and level of work being performed.