Are you ready to join a team that answers all customer calls for you, fills your schedule, and provides you with your own van? At Mr. Handyman we’re growing our team of handyman professionals so we can continue to be one of the most
well-respected home repair and maintenance companies in the country. We’re looking for highly skilled craftsman who can "do it all" while taking excellent care of our customers.
Mr. Handyman is known for exceptional service, quality work, and our "Done Right Promise." We stand behind this commitment because we only hire the best and work hard to take care of all our team members.
Why You’ll Want to Join Our Team
- Pay range for this position is $55,000 to $60,000
- Company-supplied van
- An office that takes care of answering calls and filling your schedule, so you don’t have to.
- Credit card for purchasing fuel and job materials.
- You go directly to your job(s) each day, not to the office.
- Uniform- Shirts, Jacket
- 6 paid holidays and 6 paid vacation days
What We Want From You
- To be the expert in multiple trade areas (Carpentry, Flooring, Painting, Drywall, Tile, etc.)
- To have 8+ years of paid experience in those areas and other related maintenance skills areas.
- To have your own tools.
- To be a problem solver for our customers.
- To be a team player but also someone who enjoys working independently most of the time.
- To live in Gloucester or Salem Counties in New Jersey.
If that’s you, APPLY TODAY!
Should you meet the requirements for the position, our system will schedule you for an interview immediately.
You are applying to work for a franchise owner of Mr. Handyman, not Mr. Handyman SPV LLC or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchise owner will be your only employer. Franchise owners are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchise owners. This job description is meant to
describe the general nature and level of work being performed.