Carpenter Handyman Drywall
Are you ready to join a team that answers all customer calls for you, fills your schedule, provides you with your own van and pays for the gas? At Mr. Handyman we’re growing our team of home improvement craftsmen so we can continue to be one of the most well-respected home repair and maintenance companies in greater Jacksonville. We’re looking for highly-skilled craftsman who can "do it all" while taking excellent care of our customers.
Mr. Handyman is known for exceptional service, quality work, and our "Done Right Promise." We stand behind this commitment because we only hire the best and work hard to take care of all our team members.
When you join the Mr. Handyman team, you get so much more than a job you get a career you can be proud of, and the support of industry-leading software and business systems.
Why You’ll Want to Join Our Team
Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll receive when joining the Mr. Handyman team.
* Company-supplied van with gas card for company work
* A back office that takes care of filling your schedule, so you don’t have to
* An office team that answers all calls and helps you take care of the customers
* Good pay, benefits and steady work
* And so much more
Your Responsibilities as a Handyman Professional
* Doing quality work - You’ll be completing small to medium maintenance / repairs and home improvement projects for home and commercial clients. Typical projects can range from hours to days.
* Managing Expectations with Customers - You will be communicating directly with customers, guiding them through their options, setting and managing their expectations, and bringing the project to a successful completion.
* Time and Project Management - You will have control of your estimates, presenting cost and managing change orders,
* Create Life-Long Customers - Professional staff delivering quality results establishes customer trust and builds long-term relationships. You will follow the Mr. Handyman Way - a repeatable process that makes it easy to wow the customer every time.
What We Want From You
* We want people that have passion for quality and genuinely enjoy meeting people and serving their needs.
* We have a 15 year track record of delivering amazing customer experiences, and you need to come into this job with an open mind, prepared to learn and operating via the MR. Handyman way.
* You have trade skills and we have a customer service model and plenty of work. Let’s join forces.
These are the minimum requirements to be considered for this position.
* Live within the area
* Have 10+ years’ paid industry experience
* Own your own tools
* Be insurable for driving our vehicle
* Complete a background and driving record check
* Able to lift 50 pounds independently
* Able to safely work at heights and work overheard for extended periods of time
* Professional appearance and maintenance of company-provided vehicle
Benefits & Pay
The pay range for this position is $35.00 to $40.00 per hour billed, and can be higher depending on performance.
* 401K Option
* Paid Vacation
* Paid Holidays
* Healthcare Option
* STD/LTD, Vison, Dental
Still with us? Great!
Remember, we’re looking to hire only the best. If that’s you, APPLY TODAY!
Should you meet the requirements for the position, our system will schedule you for an interview immediately.
You are applying to work for a franchise owner of Mr. Handyman, not Mr. Handyman SPV LLC or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchise owner will be your only employer. Franchise owners are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchise owners. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being perform