Carpenter Handyman Drywall
Want to work for a company that appreciates and rewards you for your hard work?
Want to work for a family owned business but is part of a national organization?
Want opportunities for growth?
Want to work in an environment that emphasizes culture and values?
Want to have fun and celebrate successes?!?!
Mr. Handyman is hiring experienced home improvement professionals who want to work independently with customers to complete their projects, while still working as part of a high performing team.
At Mr. Handyman you’ll focus your time and energy on your current customer. The office staff manages the marketing, answers all calls, qualifies leads, books jobs, schedules work and deals with insurance and paperwork.
We hire tradespeople experienced in trades such as carpentry, drywall, tile, electrical, plumbing, painting, roofing and remodeling to complete small to mid-size maintenance/repairs and home improvement projects. You do not have to have experience in all these trades. Although, the more the better.
- Great Company Culture and Strong Core Values
- Company provided take home vehicle and expenses
- Coaching and Training
- Work/Life Balance
- Strong ‘multi-skill’ Handyman background
- Strong carpentry background - interior and exterior
- Drywall, plumbing, electrical, doors/windows, tile and painting preferred
- Must have/own ‘day to day’ tools of the trade
- Commercial experience a plus
- This full-time position offers steady work, competitive pay, company vehicle, uniforms, paid vacation and holidays, and bonus opportunities
Contact Rob at 704-380-0505 for further information.
You can apply online at www.MrHandymanCLT.com