America's most trusted and reliable handyman service is seeking a professional Craftsman for immediate consideration for hire. Mr. Handyman of Northern Virginia is licensed, bonded, insured, and offers a one-stop shop for a wide range of commercial maintenance, repair and improvement solutions.
- Competitive Pay
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Company provided van
- Company provided uniforms
- Payroll employees, not subcontractors
- A variety of projects of all sizes
- Ability to perform a quality job in a variety of trades, including tile repair, ceiling repair, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, drywall, painting, and other maintenance skills
- Proficient with diagnosing customer concerns
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Ability to pass a background check & drug screen
- Tools to perform and complete multiple trades
Your Responsibilities as a Building Maintenance Professional
- Completing Maintenance & Repairs - You’ll be completing small to medium maintenance and repairs for commercial projects. The project length can range from two hours to four days typically.
- Making Recommendations and Managing Expectations with Customers - You’ll communicate with customers to help them understand what they need to have done and manage expectations about the scope of work and costs.
- Create Life-Long Customers - Deliver a great experience that wows life-long repeat customers. You will follow the Mr. Handyman Way - a repeatable process that makes it easy to wow the customer every time.
Benefits & Pay
The pay range for this position is $27.00 to $44.00 and is dependent on your experience as a professional handyman as well as your experience with other home repair and maintenance projects such as carpentry, commercial electrical, commercial plumbing, and drywall.
Still with us? Great!
Remember, we’re looking to hire only the best. If that’s you, APPLY TODAY!
Should you meet the requirements for the position, our system will schedule you for an interview immediately.
You are applying to work for a franchise owner of Mr. Handyman, not Mr. Handyman SPV LLC or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchise owner will be your only employer. Franchise owners are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchise owners. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed.