Are you ready to join a great family that provides excellent service and value to our customers and our team members? At Mr. Handyman we’re growing our team so we can continue to be one of the most well-respected home repair and maintenance companies in the country. We’re looking for a friendly and outgoing office professional for our fast-paced office environment.
This is a part time Job of 15 to 20 hours a week.
Why You’ll Want to Join Our Team
Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll receive when joining the Mr. Handyman team.
- Competitive pay
- Advancement and growth opportunities
- The pride that comes with applying your skills in a challenging and varied work environment
- Flexibility with hours so you can take care of life’s important events
- And so much more
Your Responsibilities as a bookkeeper
- Manage QuickBooks for us.
- Help us with parole.
- Running reports
- Finding issues.
To Succeed in this Role
- Be highly organized and detail oriented
- Possess excellent customer communication and independent work skills
- Deliver solutions
- Be a self-starter
These are the minimum requirements to be considered for this position.
- Live within the area
- Have 2+ years of bookkeeping
- Solving problems must come easily to you
- Complete a background check
Benefits & Pay
The pay range for this position is $18.00 to $25.00 and is dependent on your experience.
Still with us? Great!
Remember, we’re looking to hire only the best. If that’s you, APPLY TODAY!
Should you meet the requirements for the position, our system will schedule you for an interview immediately.