Appliance Service Professional
Mr. Appliance® is looking for qualified professionals to join our team. We offer competitive compensation packages, complete training programs, and fast track advancement.
- Starting at $25 per hour dependent on experience
- Accurately diagnose and repair appliances/equipment in the customer's home
- Provide cost estimates for repairs/installations and collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Ensure the efficient use of materials and keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced
- Complete invoices, daily route sheets, and weekly reports as required
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License with clean record
- Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology
- The ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis, and up to 100 pounds on an occasional basis without assistance and the physical ability to perform strenuous work under varied circumstances
- 8-5. No weekends.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and / or move up to 50 pounds.
Benefits: Company provided vehicle with gas card, Paid Time Off, Simple IRA with company match, No nights/weekends
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
You are applying to work for a franchise owner of Mr. Appliance, not Mr. Appliance SPV LLC or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchise owner will be your only employer. Franchise owners are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchise owners. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: PDX_MHOLSRAG_9D4150DB-6923-4F1D-8805-ABF6A007A23F_22037781