Accounting and Office Admin - Part Time
Are you ready to join a team that provides excellent service and value to our customers and our team members? At Mr. Handyman we’re growing our team so we can continue to be one of the most well-respected home repair and maintenance companies in the country. We’re looking for a friendly and outgoing office professional for our fast-paced office environment.
Mr. Handyman is known for exceptional service, quality work, and our "Done Right Promise." We stand behind this commitment because we only hire the best and work hard to take care of all our team members.
When you join the Mr. Handyman team, you get so much more than a job you get a career you can be proud of, and the support of industry-leading software and business systems.
Why You’ll Want to Join Our Team
Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll receive when joining the Mr. Handyman team.
- Competitive pay
- Health and Retirement benefits
- Advancement and growth opportunities
- Work with a team of Service and Office Professionals that deliver an amazing customer experience every day
- The pride that comes with applying your skills in a challenging and varied work environment
- The opportunity to wow customers with a best-in-class customer experience and solutions
- Flexibility with hours so you can take care of life’s important events
- And so much more
Your Responsibilities as an Office Professional
- Accounting and Bookkeeping - you will be responsible for closing out and reconciling jobs each week. Reconciling and record keeping in Service Titan and Quickbooks Online.
- Record keeping and metrics - You’ll produce reports and measure KPI's.
- Receivables - you will be responsible for managing all receivables.
- Administrative - you will assist the owner and managers as necessary.
What We Want From You
- Culture alignment
- Team player
- Willingness to learn
- A drive to meet or exceed customer expectations
To Succeed in this Role
- Be highly organized and detail oriented
- Possess excellent customer communication and independent work skills
- Deliver solutions
- Be a self-starter
- Have computer experience with Office and Excel
These are the minimum requirements to be considered for this position.
- 2 + years of basic accounting experience
- Live within the area
- Have reliable transportation
- Solving problems must come easily to you
- Professional communication and phone skills
Benefits & Pay
The pay range for this position is $17 to $20 an hour and is dependent on your experience.
Additional benefits include: Paid holidays and vacation. Health and retirement benefits. Company and individual bonuses.
Part Time 2-4 days a week
Still with us? Great!
Remember, we’re looking to hire only the best. If that’s you, APPLY TODAY!
Should you meet the requirements for the position, our system will schedule you for an interview immediately.