Your Responsibilities as an Office Professional
Serious Applicants only, please read all our requirements before applying
*We are a small office so absenteeism and coming in late is not acceptable Monday through Friday 8AM-5PM
* Lead management and Scheduling - you will be responsible for inbound and outbound customer communications while organizing work and managing schedules for our Service Professionals
* Making Recommendations and Managing Expectations with Customers - You’ll communicate with customers to guide them through their projects and assist with managing their expectations.
* Create Life-Long Customers - Deliver a great experience that wows every customer. You will follow the Mr. Handyman Way - a repeatable process that makes it easy to impress the customer every time. How We’ll Measure Performance Here are some of the ways that we’ll measure your performance in the role.
* Quality of Work - Our value comes from meeting and exceeding our customers expectations at every touch point
* Customer Satisfaction - You will be responsible for delivering an amazing customer experience and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
* Efficiency - Doing the job well and doing the job in a timely manner are critical to success in this role. What We Want From You
* Culture alignment
* Rockstars only
* Bought into the vision
* Meets our expectations, which are to answer the phones and schedule customer jobs based on information provided from customer and using our job booking guidelines To Succeed in this Role
* Be highly organized and detail oriented
* Possess excellent customer communication and independent work skills
* Have excellent phone skills and be comfortable with a headset using a consistent message to the customers
* Deliver solutions
* Must have computer experience 100% of our work is on the computer with our scheduling software program Service Titan, communicating through email and chat functions with customers
* Be a self-starter
* Must be able to operate independently Job Requirements These are the minimum requirements to be considered for this position.
* Live within the area
* Have 3+ years of experience in an office setting
* Have 2+ years supervisory/management experience
* Solving problems must come easily to you
* Complete a background check
* Professional communication and phone skills
Benefits & Pay
The pay range for this position is $18 to $25 hr and is dependent on your experience. Holiday and Personal time, profit sharing, Life insurance, Short term disability, Accident and Death Insurance